Movie and television buffs may get an end out of visiting the filming sites for many of Hollywood’s major productions. Numerous these sites have appeared in numerous shows and movies and are well-known in their particular right. Listed guidelines 5 California movie sites Hollywood fanatics will want to go to on their next big getaway.
1. Bushnell Avenue situated in South Pasadena. This neighborhood is just a Hollywood fave, using its scenic houses appearing as both exterior and interior shots for most prominent productions. A set of of the properties on Bushnell served as houses for the characters of George McFly in addition to Lorraine Baines in the 1985 time travel comedy movie Back once again to the Future. One of these same two houses is seen in the Michael J. Fox comedy Teen Wolf. Homes from Bushnell Avenue will also be found in the films Ghost Dad in addition to Old School and on the long-running tv program thirty something.
2. Vasquez Rocks County Park. Science fiction motion picture and TV lovers especially will want to make a chance to stop by Vasquez Rocks County Park. The spot is seen in the first Star Trek television series, and also the 1979 production Star Trek: The Motion Picture and the 1986 motion picture Star Trek IV: The Voyage Home. It have been likewise used as a filming area for the epic 1977 George Lucas motion picture Star Wars, featuring Mark Hamill, Harrison Ford, in addition to Carrie Fisher. Besides its utilization in science fiction stories, the Vasquez Rocks County Park served as a filming sight for Hollywood comedy movies such as the Flintstones, Little Miss Sunshine, in addition to Blazing Saddles.
3. Bronson Canyon situated in Griffith Park in Los Angeles. This California Park must peak the interest of both western in addition to sci-fi buffs, as its scenery has been featured thoroughly in both genres. Its extraordinary variety of traditional western appearances include such TV shows as Bonanza, Gunsmoke, The Lone Ranger, Little House on the Prairie, The Adventures of Brisco County Jr, Rawhide, Bat Masterson, and Have Gun, Will Travel. It have been also utilized as a filming sight for memorable movies, such as for instance Lost Horizon, The Scorpion King and the famous John Wayne western, The Searchers. Bronson Canyon was also showcased such sci-fi classics as Teenagers from Outer Space in addition to Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
4. Sonoma County, California. Numerous films used sections of Sonoma County for shooting sites because of its diverse scenery. Chapters of the county were utilized for filming Petaluma in the 1986 Kathleen Turner comedy movie Peggy Sue Got Married. Sonoma County has already been used as a filming sight for the timeless 1947 movie The Farmer’s Daughter and the legendary 1942 Bing Crosby film Holiday Inn.
5. Newport Beach in the Orange County Region. Mike Myers Net Worth This seaside community in the Orange County Region offers beaches and breathtaking sights of the Pacific Ocean. Scenery from Newport Beach has made an appearance in many blockbuster movies, including Romy and Michele’s High School Reunion in addition to the Tom Cruise movies A Few Good Men and Jerry Maguire. And fans of The Orange County will undoubtedly find it fascinating that Newport Beach served as a filming site for the famous TV show.